- All entries must be RECEIVED by January 15, 2018.
- There is a USD 35 nonrefundable application fee per room (for example – if you are a party of 5 requesting one double occupancy room and one triple occupancy room, this would be USD 70).
- No requests for any certain room or room type are accepted
- If one or more nights fall during July, THREE nights is the maximum stay allowed. (If the stay is June 29, 30 and July 1, THREE nights is the maximum stay allowed). It is not possible to stay THREE nights (for example) July 2, 3, 4 and another date later in July.
- Each party may only win ONE July date in the lottery. Duplicate reservations, even if inquired through different companies, will be cancelled if any names are found to be the same on more than one booking, even after any deposit or final payment has been made. You will receive a partial refund if the room is resold.
- 5 rooms is the MAXIMUM allowed for any 1 party/application. MAXIMUM party size is 20 persons.
- 2 rooms is the MAXIMUM allowed for double occupancy in any party. Parties requesting more than 2 rooms MUST have a MINIMUM of 3 persons per room.
- If you receive a reservation in the lottery, we will send the confirmation on February 1, 2018 and charge a deposit of 50% based on 2018 rates with the confirmation. Any rate increase for 2019 will be added to final payment and cancelation fees apply regardless of the potential increase. There is no refund unless rooms are resold.
Please submit at least one specific date that is the most preferred, and as many other choices as are possible (specific dates and/or date ranges). Reservations will be made based only exactly on the information received on the application. The more flexible you are, the better the chance of receiving a date, but we will need the exact possible options. Please also submit dates of birth as well as body weights with the entries.
We will contact you on February 1, 2018 after the lottery drawing has been conducted and inform you if we were able to secure the space for you. Anyone who is not drawn for space in their requested time period will be put on a waitlist and notified of their number on the waitlist. If space becomes available, you will be notified.